- This event has passed.
How to Improve Work Safety with Software to Impact Profit, Performance and Culture
July 4, 2018 @ 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm NZST
Presented by Nigel Woodward
Organisations tend to instigate change when evidence demonstrates a positive impact on the bottom line.
In this presentation, Nigel will discuss the benefits of software-based Safety Management Systems in providing sustainable, action-based processes. He will demonstrate how organisations achieve real change in safety performance, and how this directly translates to improved productivity, performance, and culture.
- How do software systems enable your team to work seamlessly with quick and reliable access to information?
- How are analytical dashboards are used by managers to identify trends and influence key decisions?
- How do organisations use software to manage contractors, training requirements, inspections, and compliance with standards?
- How do improvements in safety impact performance, profit, and culture?
- What are the principles behind ISO45001 and how can organisations benefit?
- How do other key improvements influence costs associated with Injuries, Insurance, Productivity, and Risk?