- This event has passed.
How does Work Safety Impact Performance, Profit and Culture? – The Facts and the Figures
May 23, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am AEST
Presented by Adrian Manessis
Organisations tend to instigate change when evidence demonstrates a positive impact on the bottom line.
It’s 2018, and by now, most Safety Professionals have adopted software tools to enhance safety management, streamline incident/hazard reporting, and use critical dashboard data to drive decisions that make a difference to Workplace Health and Safety.
- But, how do these improvements impact Performance, Profit and Culture?
- How do KPI improvements affect the bottom line?
- How can we change the culture of safety, and how does that affect Performance?
- What are the principles behind ISO45001 and how will organisations benefit?
- How do other key improvements influence costs associated with Injuries, Insurance, Productivity and Risk?
Adrian Manessis has been involved in the implementation of Safety Management Systems for over 20 years. Successful systems have produced, often dramatic results in KPIs.
Adrian has extensive experience in analysing, supporting, training, integrating and customising safety management systems into small, medium and global multinationals in every industry.
The 45-minute timeslot includes an audience Q&A.